“A third (32.1%) of young Australians aged 15-19 years participated in vocational education and training in 2011.
Released by the National Centre for Vocational Education Research (NCVER), Australian vocational education and training statistics: Students and courses 2011 provides an annual, national snapshot of student enrolments and training activity.
The 15-19 year age group also saw growth of an additional 16 200 students, making up 25.4% of the total student population.”
To read more visit The National Council for Vocational Education and Research – NCVER – Australia: http://www.ncver.edu.au/newsevents/mediareleases/mr_136.html
- Victorian TAFE chaos: a lesson in how not to reform vocational education (theconversation.edu.au)
- Technical and Vocational Education and Training (TVET) in Sub-Saharan Africa | A better chance for finding jobs (Video) (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- Knust Former Vice-chancellor Underscores Need for Enhanced Quality of Vocational Training. (focusfmknust.wordpress.com)
- India – More vocational capacity needs to be created (jobmarketmonitor.com)
- The learning journey (todayonline.com)
- Otumfuo wants more support for vocational, technical education (ghanabusinessnews.com)
- Should we go back to more vocational high school options? (costofcollege.wordpress.com)