- Unit standard aligned learning programmes
- Skills programme development
- Learning Programme Development
- Learning material development
- Skills consultant
- Skills development consultant
- Sector Education and Training Authority (SETA) Quality Management Systems (QMS) for Accreditation applications
- Painless SETA Accreditation Services
- Assisting with tender applications for SETA discretionary grant funding.
- Retainer work, or consultancy work for assisting with programme development in workplaces, or for workplace mentor guidance.
- Training Management
- Academic Management
- Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) tools and assessments developed.
- Offering contract services for soft skill instruction/training in the following:
Business Presentations, Customer Service, Conducting Successful Meetings, Stress Management, Conflict Management, Train the Trainer, Telephone Etiquette, Business Protocol, Organisational Skills, Diversity, Organising your Workspace, Meeting Skills, Achieving Consensus, Business Etiquette and Professionalism, Time Management, Negotiation. Enquire about others.
Carol also offers:
- Editorial Services
- WordPress blog creation – personal or business.
Don’t be confused, employ the services of a learning programme development and soft skills training professional.
Contact Carol for a productive and professional discussion today:
- Workplace Learning (skillsservices.wordpress.com)
- Testing the Feasibility of OER-Course Certification (learningwithtechs.wordpress.com)
- Learning for Jobs (skillsservices.wordpress.com)
- A framework for supporting learning and performance in the social workplace (janeknight.typepad.com)
- Eportfolios in the Australian Tertiary Sector (eportfoliosaustralia.wordpress.com)
- Develop Work Skills (dailyplanit.wordpress.com)
- Small Business: Improving workplace literacy to build profit (nzherald.co.nz)
- Soft Skills Training (lrassess.wordpress.com)
- Results vs. relationships: Find your balance on the leadership seesaw (theorganizedexecutiveblog.com)