Remember when you used to have a period at the beginning of every day to think about your schedule, catch up with friends, maybe knock out a few tasks? It was called home room, and it went away after high school.
How much does the first hour of every day matter? As it turns out, a lot. It can be the hour you see everything clearly, get one real thing done, and focus on the human side of work rather than your task list.
See on www.fastcompany.com
- What Successful People Do With The First Hour Of Their Work Day (fastcompany.com)
- Planning vs. Doing (lisarivero.com)
- Check Your To-Do List (basicorganization.wordpress.com)
- What the Most Successful People Do Before Breakfast: An Interview with Laura Vanderkam (mint.com)
- 10 Simple Ways to Carve More Time Into Your Day (apartmenttherapy.com)
- Finding Balance (joyofspa.com)